Friday, June 23, 2017

Five Amazing Online Shops for Wildlife Conservation

Hello everyone,

Today's post is dedicated to shopping! Shopping for wildlife that is! It's so much fun because you get to gift yourself, or someone special, with something awesome and, at the same time, help save rhinos, wolves, elephants, you name it!

Even better, you can shop while being extra comfy in bed, or in my case, sharing what little space I have left with my two dogs on the bed (which my Husband is completely against but I can't help myself).

Over time, I have come by some really great online shops that give some of their proceeds to wildlife conservation efforts. Below is a list of shops, as well as their Instagram name, for you to get a feel of who they are, what they do, and why they're absolutely amazing!


1. www.wearforwild.com   Instagram: @wearforwild 

An online shop that sells clothes, phone cases, mugs, pillows, hats, and tote bags. A percentage of your proceeds goes to wildlife conservation as they're focused on raising awareness for endangered species.

What I ordered:
  • the pink OH WHALE cap. 10% of my purchase will go to the Save the Whales non-profit organization.
  • the ORANGUTAN phone case. 10% of my purchase will go to The Orangutan Project non-profit organization.
2. www.endangeredapparel.com   Instagram: @endangeredapparel

Another great online store that will donate 20% of proceeds to wildlife conservation efforts. To give you an idea, this is an example they gave on their website: "For every shirt purchased, Endangered Apparel will donate 20% of proceeds to an animal sanctuary. For example, after purchasing our Koala emblem shirt, a portion of the proceeds will go directly to a Koala Sanctuary."

3. www.animalavengers.com   Instagram: @animalavengers

Okay, so this one is a bit pricey but it's just so meaningful. Animal Avengers, a non-profit created by actress Shannon Elizabeth, partnered with SilhouPETte and produced a beautiful rhino charm that can be ordered in the metal of your choice (i.e gold, white gold, silver, etc.). Your purchase of the "Animal Avengers Rhino Charm" will help rangers in Africa with their efforts to save rhinos from illegal poaching. 

This is definitely my next Birthday present. 

4. www.rhinohorncoffeeusa.com   Instagram: @rhinohorncoffee

Calling all coffee lovers! This one is for you! As you may know, rhinos are incredibly vulnerable and many species are endangered. Please, help efforts to save them while there's still time. All you have to do is purchase some delicious Rhino Horn Coffee from the comfort of your home. 

Even better, 100% of your purchase will go to the Rangers of the International Anti-Poaching Foundation (IAPF)!
Rhinos (Pixabay)
5. www.blackjaguarwhitetiger.org   Instagram: @blackjaguarwhitetiger

So, I saved my favorite, and most popular worldwide, for last. The Black Jaguar White Tiger Foundation focuses on saving big felines from cruel realities. They have saved countless felines from circuses and other inhumane places. Their conservation efforts have attracted celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Kellan Lutz, Kate Walsh, Lewis Hamilton, even Paris Hilton

They have stylish shirts, hoodies, and hats waiting for a forever home!


Happy shopping and thank you for supporting wildlife conservation!


Until next time!

Nala

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nala,

    I saw this article in the New York Times this morning and thought of your blog. Hope Ryden's story seems super interesting and worth the read. I think you'll like her, if you don't already know of her that is!

    I tried posting the link here, but it's not working. If you like, just google Hope Ryden, Wildlife Protector and Photographer.

    Keep up the great posts!

    Raf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rafaella!

      I read the article and it was really inspiring. I've never heard of her, so I'm glad you directed me to her story. I've always wanted to get into wildlife photography so her story definitely hit home. Thank you so much for recommending me to Hope's work! - Nala

      Delete