Saturday, June 3, 2017

About Whispers of Gaea

Welcome to Whispers of Gaea!

I'm so excited to share my world with you all. I hope I can provide you guys with a real and interesting insight to the many topics I will be covering.

Whispers of Gaea is primarily about wildlife conservation. However, I will also use this platform to discuss my thoughts and experiences on topics like:

  • Ecofeminism
  • Environmentalism 
  • Animal law and ethics
  • Green solutions
  • Cruelty-free products

Whispers of Gaea is a place where ideas are explored not pushed away. One of my goals is to create a dialogue that does not deny certain realities because denial is not an answer, only a delay. 

Lastly, Whispers of Gaea is named after the Earth. The ancient Greeks referred to her as the Goddess Gaia, or Gaea. They believed that Gaea gave birth to the sky, the ocean, as well as the titans, gods, and goddesses. As this blog is about the Earth, naming it after our home seemed very fitting. 

That being said, cheers to blogging and I hope you enjoy!

"Fret not where the road will take you. Instead, concentrate on the first step. That is the hardest part and that is what you are responsible for. Once you take that step let everything do what it naturally does and the rest will follow. Don't go with the flow, be the flow." 
- Elif Şafak, 40 Rules of Love
Until next time!

Nala 

No comments:

Post a Comment